670 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Gold Dichromate finish for extreme off road environments
- Single feed fuel inlet for ease of installation
- Optimized off-road calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Ford A/T kickdown
- One piece off-road vent tube eliminates fuel spillover during extreme maneuvers
- Intended for off-road/off-angle use. Unique metering block designed for flood free operation up to 40º while climbing and 30º during side hill maneuvers & “nose down” decents
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Booster||Annular / Straight|
|Throttle Bore||1.563 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|20-88||Carburetor Throttle Cable Bracket|
|17-6||Carburetor Adapter Plate|
|20-124||Universal Carb Installation Kit|
|20-91||Ford Trans. Hardware Kit|
|20-121||700R-4 KICKDOWN THROTTLE Bracket|
|20-95||GM AOD Kickdown Cable Bracket|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.